If you use Snapchat, you’ve certainly seen a situation when the app notifies you that someone is typing but you don’t actually see their message when you open the app. This can be unpleasant since it may make you believe that someone is attempting to contact you, even though nothing is present when you open the app.
Snapchat will display a notification stating that the individual is typing to warn you when they are attempting to contact you.
Snapchat will stop displaying the notice if the individual stops typing, but if they keep typing and you eventually receive the message, you’ll be able to see it in Snapchat.
Summary of Contents
Snapchat offers a function that alerts you in advance if someone is attempting to text you or not. You will get notifications letting you know when someone is typing. You won’t ever miss a message from your buddies thanks to this!
On the messages page of the app, you may see who is now typing from outside of your direct messages.
When someone’s bitmoji appears above the text bubble and dots start to emerge in a chat that is open, Snapchat’s algorithm indicates that they are composing a message.
- Tuesday, Jan. 2 Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- Wednesday, Jan. 3 Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Thursday, Jan. 4 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Friday, Jan. 5 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Saturday, Jan. 6 Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Sunday, Jan. 7 Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Monday, Jan. 8 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1
- Tuesday, Jan. 9 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2
- Wednesday, Jan. 10 Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
So when does Snpachat alert a user exactly? Even if the user stops typing after tapping the text bubble, it still tells them that they are typing. Even if they simply press the bubble or keep tapping, it will automatically think that they are typing.